The Location Detail Report displays all public information for a single licensed location.
You must select the location for the report:
- Name – enter the location name or partial name.
- License type – select the license type for the report, such as Restricted, Nonrestricted, Manufacturer, or Distributor. This is optional.
To search and select the location, click one of the buttons:
- Search – initiate your search.
- Start Over – clear your search parameters to search again.
Locations meeting your search criteria will have one of the following buttons:
- Download Report – click to download a copy of the report to your PC.
- Email Request – click to send an email request to the Board for a copy of the report.